Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 5...

Hi guys I know I haven't posted in a long time but lots of things have been going on. I've been working on my school summer assignments, my sister went to college, and suddenly I have 2 rabbits to take care of. So there's been a lot of changes goin on, but I'm just going to continue on with the back to school essentials. So even though day 5 was due a long time ago, lets just pretend that today is day 5. Okay? Ohhkaay.  Erika

day 5...Colored Jeans!
Colored and printed jeans are really fun. I think they can really make your outfit or add that extra something to save it from being really ordinary. If you haven't already picked up some colored or printed jeans, jeggings, leggings whatever you prefer.... ya need to!


I don't know how you all feel about the Kardashians, but before you get into your little rage about how much you hate them...I'm showing this picture because of the yellow jeans. A little jacket with some colored jeans is a casual yet cute outfit to wear. It goes for school and a day with your family at the circus.

Free People- I love corduroy skinny pants. I think they made a great comeback and I actually have 2 pairs myself (:
Whitney Port- the colors of her sweater & boots compliment  her pants
Both pictures are Free People
This is a picture from the Disney channel show Jessie, and we are looking at the girl with the blue pants. I like how she's colorblocking with her blue jeans & pink cardigan. That pink brings out the royal blue jeans. Even her blouse has some blue and pink in it. 
Okay last but not least, is Alexa Chung. Wearing a tee with colored jeans just looks cool.  Alexa's outfits always look cool and just effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment