Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 8...

Jackets
Hey gals, I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. My school starts Sept. 6th and I still haven't got my schedule! But anyways I'm trying to finish my summer assignments and stuff. I know most of you have already started school, but I am going to continue with the back to essentials. I mean even if you did start school you could still purchase some of these items the next time you shop. So you probably already own a jacket in your closet, but this post will give you some ideas on how to wear them in a different way than the usual. Ya know, your denim jacket with colored shorts and a belt. Or your jacket with a dress. I really hope this post sparks some creativity the next time you pick an outfit for school. Erika xo 

Madewell look- If you have a preppy jacket/blazer don't just throw on a pair of jeans with it. Mix it it up with a cool blouse and some neutral colored shorts. I saw this look on Madewell's tumblr and loved it. 
If it's raining outside but it's going to be a bit warm or humid, or it's a little chilly, put on a leather jacket with your shorts. 
Whitney Port- I think this outfit is very different, but very cool at the same time. I LOVE denim jackets with leather sleeves. Usually people wear a denim jacket with their cute little summer dresses when they go back to school. But take it from Whitney, don't be afraid to pair a really different and unique jacket with your dresses. You'll be surprised at how good you'll look.

No comments:

Post a Comment