Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Liebster Award !!

I know I'm supposed to be posting about the back to school essentials, but I have something else way more interesting to blog about...I was nominated for the Liebster blog award! I was nominated by Myriam and this is her blog: http://myrberry.blogspot.ca/    It's a cute blog about beauty and fashion. It's just really exciting to know that someone really likes my blog and thought that I should be nominated. This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and it's kind of like giving bloggers some recognition or publicity for their blogs. Bloggers that just started or haven't gotten the same popularity or reaction as blogs like the one and only
www.manrepeller.com

BUT there are rules to this tag:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs

Alrightey so here we go (:


11 Random Facts About Me
1. My name is Erika
2. I don't like wearing too much makeup- I usually wear mascara & lip gloss
3. I LOVE watching Jerseylicious
4. I want to be a fashion designer
5. My favorite actor is Ryan Gosling
6. I love the summer to fall & fall to winter season change
7. My favorite holiday is Christmas
8. I was on the swim team for my high school and hope to be this year
9. I am a middle child
10. My favorite boy band is Mindless Behavior
11. My shoe size is 7 1/2
Now the Questions I've Been Asked
1. What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick. I mostly wear lip gloss. But I bought Revlon Color burst Lip Butter so I think that's kind of like lipstick :/

2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Diggy Simmons

3. What has been your favorite summer trend so far this summer?
I really like maxi skirts and dresses. And I like funky sandals. And bohemian style tank tops.

4. What foundation are you using at the moment?
I don't wear any foundation. The most I do for my face is exfoliate regularly.

5. What is your favorite type of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow..etc)?
My favorite makeup is lip gloss

6. You hate when people wear...?
I don't like baggy skinny jeans on girls. I don't like huge sweatshirts on girls. I don't like the classic style Uggs or their moccasins. I CAN'T STAND when girls wear leggings as pants and they don't cover their butt. I don't like when girls don't wear tank tops under shirts that need to have tank top. And I don't like when girls wear a plain t shirt when they wear a skirt.

7. Do you have any tattoos?
No tattoos.

8. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
I like Ulta's nail polishes.

9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Paris, France

10. Do you prefer neutral or colorful eyeshadow?
Neutral. Especially soft colors like mint green and soft pink.

11. What is your favorite concealer and why?
I don't wear any concealer.





Now MY Questions
1. Daily makeup routine?
2. Guilty pleasure reality TV show?
3. Favorite fall trend?
4. Best/ favorite advice?
5. Do you play any sports?
6. Favorite clothing brand?
7. Favorite confidence quote/ advice?
8. How do you deal with people who do not like you?
9. Go-to clothing item/ shoes?
10. Favorite hairstyle?
11. Favorite meal to cook?



I AM TAGGING:


I know that's not 11 people but most people had over 200 followers soo whatever (:
Thank you so much Myriam for tagging me! Erika





6 comments: