Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sorry guys...

Hey guys. I'm really sorry I didn't have enough time to post Day 2 of the back to school must haves list yesterday. So I'm just gonna post it today instead. Hope you don't mind! Erika xo

Day 2... Denim chambray shirts!

You can wear it open
*c2o*
    
American Eagle Outfitters

       


They come in a variety of shades and can be worn in so many different ways. You can layer them, wear them open, under sweaters or cardigans...I love the light wash ones and I actually got myself one from F21 for about $20. It's perfect for any season.

Wear with colored
bottoms


                                                Free People
                       You could wear it under a thick sweater
                        or a cardigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment